In order to implement the strategic goals it is necessary to take up key regional or supraregional projects. They include tasks or simply specific projects. A number of them may have the nature of network projects or a group of projects covering not only investment tasks. These include, for example, development of the University of Zielona Góra, establishment of the Academy of Gorzów, and provision of generally available access to the Internet.
List of the key investments:
- Development of the Lubuski Industrial and Technology Park in Nowy Kisielin.
- Development of the INTERIOR Technology and Logistics Park in Nowa Sól.
- Creation of a science and industry park in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
- Construction of a mining and power engineering complex Gubin-Brody with infrastructure.
- Dokończenie budowy drogi ekspresowej S3.
- Completion of the S3 expressway.
- Completion of the A2 junctions.
- Conversion of the road No 18 to the parameters of a motorway.
- Improvement of accessibility of the northern voivodeship through modernisation of the 22 and 24 roads.
- Development of the road No 27 Zielona Góra - Żary - the A18 motorway.
- Modernisation of the S3 road connections from Nowa Sól through Kożuchów and Żagań / Szprotawa with the A18/A4 motorways.
- Construction of a bridge in Kostrzyn nad Odrą / the northern ring road of the city.
- Construction of a bridge in Milsk.
- Bridge on the Oder River in Krosno Odrzańskie with a ring road.
- Expansion and modernisation of the 273 railway line infrastructure (CE-59) at the Głogów-Zielona Góra-Kostrzyn section ("Odrzanka").
- Expansion and modernisation of the 273 railway line infrastructure at the Krzyż - Gorzów Wlkp.- Kostrzyn n/O section.
- Expansion and modernisation of the 275 railway line infrastructure at the Miłkowice – Żagań section and the line 14 at the Żagań Żary - Forst section.
- Expansion and modernisation of infrastructure and public transport rolling stock within the functional areas of Zielona Góra.
- Development and improvement of the airport infrastructure in Babimost.
- Airport modernisation in Przylepa.
- Construction of an airport nearby Gorzów Wielkopolski for business, sport and tourist purposes.
- Construction of the HEMS (Health Emergency Medical Services) air rescue service in the northern part of the voivodeship.
- Modernisation of the E-30 Oder water route.
- Modernisation of the international E-70 Oder water route.
- Development of the Wine and Honey Route of the Lubusz Region.
- Development completion of the Voivodeship Centre of Sport and Recreation in Drzonków and improvement of sport and recreation infrastructure in Gorzów Wielkopolski.